DR 650 SKID PLATE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Install (2) rubber hose dampeners on the frame as shown. (1) on each side. Open hose slit and slip over frame. (Note: slits need to be facing up.)
(Note: you must use both the provided dampeners, as shown, for proper fitment.)
2. Install rear skid plate bolts (2) into the OEM skid plate mounts. Turn the bolts in by hand. Leave bolts slightly loose so skid plate can still move.
(Note: Blue Loctite is recommended for both bolts.)
3. Get front skid plate mounting bracket (1 of 2), then hook it over the front frame rail. Place the washer (provided) on the bolt (provided). Turn bolt in by hand and leave it loose so side plate can still move. (Note: install right side first, by exhaust head pipe). (Note: Blue Loctite is recommended for
4. Install the left side mounting bracket (2 of 2), then hook it over the front frame rail. Align skid plate hole to the mount hole. Then insert bolt and
washer (provided). Turn in bolt and tighten by hand only. (Note: Blue Loctite is recommended for bolt.)
5. Tighten both front skid plate bolts. Pull down slightly on the front of the skid plate as you tighten bolts to keep frame mounts from moving/slipping.
6. Tighten (2) rear skid plate bolts.
WARP 9 RACING – 801 699 7979