Warp 9 Wheel Break In Procedure For FULL SIZE BIKES
- Bedding brakes is a MUST!!! We like to build up speed, drag the brake for 5-6 seconds to build heat and then increase lever pressure until the bike stops. 6-7 runs should bring good improvement.
- Ride 20 minutes and adjust and tighten spokes to 44 inch pounds. (Requires a 6.8 MM Spoke Wrench)
- Ride another 20 minutes. Adjust and tighten spokes to 44 inch pounds if necessary. Some may need to be tightened, and others may be fine.
- Ride an HOUR. Check the spokes and adjust if necessary. The spokes should now be seated.
- Tighten ALL sprocket bolts.
- After every ride for the next 5-10 rides, check spokes to make sure they are tight at 44 inch pounds.
- Check once every 3-5 rides for the life of the wheel.
If you perform these steps you will enjoy many years from your wheels.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in premature failure of your wheel.
We are NOT liable for failure to maintain wheels.