- 220mm x 2.3mm</font color> Floating Size: this is a beast of a rotor and a serious upgrade that provides the best braking possible. A perfect upgrade if your running bigger / heavier wheels and insane power output
- 2.3mm 2 piece designs helps with heat cycling which is major reason rotors warp. The 2 piece design helps stop that from happening
- This 220mm rotor you will need a caliper adapter bracket to space the brake caliper out for the bigger rotor.
- The bracket for a front brake can be found here Surron/Talaria Front Brake Rotor Adapter – Warp 9 Racing</font color>
- The bracket for the rear brake can be found here Surron/Talaria 220mm Caliper Adapter Spacer Kit – Warp 9 Racing</font color>